We are Hiring
To apply for any open position listed below, please email us at: jobs at firearch.com
Rental Associate - Part Time
This is a part time position, must be willing to work up to a maximum of 25 hours/week.
- The Rental Associate is responsible for working directly with our customers and managing reservations. In addition, the Rental Associate is also responsible for managing our fleet, the care and maintenance of the cars in our fleet. This includes vacuuming and prepping the cars, shuttling cars to and from car washes and dealerships for servicing, car transports to and from offices, checking fluid levels, and changing tires.
- Interact/Communicate with customers in a professional manner.
- Shuttle customers to and from Firearch locations.
- Clean vehicle exterior by hand, brush or by operating washing equipment. Wash, detail and prep vehicles for staging including exterior washing, detailing interior and exterior and refueling.
- Shuttle vehicles between fuel station, car wash and vehicle staging/customer pick up areas, as well as dealership for general maintenance such as oil changes, tire rotations, etc.
- Perform facility housekeeping when necessary to ensure a safe and presentable work and customer environment.
- Determine need for and add windshield fluid, gas, oil, water and antifreeze.
- Perform basic maintenance checks: under the hood, inside the trunk/boot, inside and outside the vehicle.
- May assist with local automobile deliveries.
- Perform ad-hoc/miscellaneous job related duties as assigned.
- Exposure to both indoor and outdoor elements on a daily basis - commuting to and from airport, entering and exiting buildings, and transportation mode during all seasons.
- Driving a vehicle, potentially in heavy traffic conditions, day and/or night hours, frequently, including the ability to see with normal or corrected vision.
- Telephone and computer work requiring normal or corrected verbal communication capabilities, including seeing and hearing.
- Standing, sitting, lifting, bending, reaching, typing, writing.
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Experience in travel, hospitality, or rental car industries a plus.
- Technology savvy, must be comfortable using a Computer, iPhone, iPad or Android device. Must be comfortable using technology to communicate with customers.
- Must have a valid driver's license with no more than 1 moving violation and/or at-fault accidents on driving record in the past 3 years.
- No drug or alcohol related conviction on driving record in the past 5 years.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship from our company for an employment based work permit or other work authorization document now or in the future.
- Must be willing to accept the starting pay of $11.00/hour.
- Must be able to pass a drug screen and background check.
- Apart from religious observations, must be available to work one of the following schedules: Monday 2:00pm - 8:00pm, Wednesday 2:00pm - 8:00pm, and Friday 2:00pm - 8:00pm.